NON-STALLING AIR VALVE (NS)
for all AOD models
- Main Piston (Power Piston) controls the air inlet & exhaust
porting and extremely accessible for easy inspection.
- Non -stalling pilot shaft precisely controls position of main
power piston to eliminate stalling and increase efficiency.
- Small 'O' rings don't get cut or roll out of position.
- Hard chrome plated steel shaft for long life.
- Diaphgram Pump uses a two stage valve to control the
reciprocating motion of the pump. A pilot valve supplies a pilot
signal to the power piston through out the entire stroke or the
cycle of the pump.
- The pilot valve is not connected to the diaphgram connecting
shaft or the diaphgrams. The pilot valve is moving between the air
chambers so, that mechanical force moves the pilot valve to the
signal position, which in turn shifts the power piston.
- The air from the power piston coninues to shift the pilot valve
and hold it in position, even after the mechanical force is removed.
- This action positions the pilot piston for the next cycle and
maintains the pilot signal through out the entire cycle of the pump.
NON-STALLING AIR VALVE CAN BE FITTED TO AIR OPERATED DIAPHGRAM PUMPOF
ANY MAKE. FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT