Rubberlined Pumps are very good acid handling pumps. These are available in
a range of five models, developed with a main objective of attaining higher
levels of corrosion resistant durability and interchangeability. These are
simple in design, robust in nature and are very reliable.
Rubberlined Pumps are designed to cover the following :
Hard Ebonite (Natural Rubber). Other lining like Neoprene, Butyl, Hypalon,
etc. on request.
Capacity upto 100 m3
/hr. Head upto 50 mts. (Upto 5Kg/cm2
Flange drilling corresponds to DIN ND-10.
Flanges can also be drilled to BS-10 Table -D, Table -F & Ansi B -165
Ratings on Request
All wet end parts coming in contact with liquid pumped are either lined on
Cast Iron or made from appropriate corrosion resistance Non-Metalics.
Rubberlined Pumps can be arranged for a V-belt drive or direct coupled from
a motor mounted on a common base frame.
- These are less expensive than more exotic Stainless Steel &
High Alloy Pumps for identical service conditions.
- Interchangeability of parts permits quick servicing of damaged
parts in chemical plants & result in minimum spare part
- Simple external axial adjustment for IMPELLER adjustment.
- Standard dimensions cut layout design cost.
- Standard foundations save installation, drawing time, talent &
pumps are used for the following application :
- Con. HCI transfer.
- Dilute H2SO4
- Water Treatment
- Effluent Treatment.
- Filter Press for Dyes.
- Lime Pump in CPW Plant
- Staple Fibre Plant (Bleach Liquor)
- Soft to Hard slurrier upto 3 mm size.
pumps are serving the following industries :
- Chemical Industries
- Dyes & Intermediates Industries
- Paper & Pulp Industries
- Sugar Industries
- Fertilizer Industries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Textile Industries